Kudos Blends is a key player in the food ingredients sector, offering innovative healthier products, and a winner of the Queen’s Award for International Trade in 2016. We are currently looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our forward-thinking team with the vision and energy to exploit our huge potential and help drive us forward to the next level of growth and success.
We are currently embarking on a re-branding exercise, positioning ourselves with a clear identity as we move to the next phase in our exciting journey. With patent pending new technology we also have a product launch to manage for a revolutionary new raising agent. As such we need someone to develop, control and execute our marketing strategy and new product launch and assist us with aligning it to our key business strategies in order to increase sales turnover.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and manage an overall marketing plan to achieve agreed objectives and KPIs
- Develop and implement a strategy for digital marketing and social media
- Develop and write customer facing collateral and content including brochures, proposals, presentations, videos, datasheets, email templates, customer case studies and white papers to support our sales team and thought leadership program
- Manage and action all aspects of overseas and UK exhibitions
- Plan and manage the launch of a new international patented product
- Seek PR opportunities at home and abroad and develop relationships with key industry publications
- Research and keep abreast of market and industry trends including monitoring global trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with all internal stakeholders to ensure their appropriate involvement during each stage of the marketing process
Most importantly, can you adopt a hands-on approach? This key role relies on you being pro-active and practical, with the ability to self-generate content, implement it on the appropriate channels, and to drive and manage a broad spectrum of marketing projects.
If you have a proven track record, demonstrable leadership and communication skills and wish to make a difference in a company on the cusp of becoming a global player in innovative, healthy food ingredients, we can offer you a friendly, supportive environment, a great salary: £35-45K per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested? Please apply in writing with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the position together with a copy of your C.V. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th November 2017Apply for this position